My sincere thanks also go to the following:
- Eric Knight for his identification of Anolis bartschi Pinar del Rio Cliff Anole that we saw at Che Guevara's cave in February 2014. Eric and his wife also saw this species when they visited Pinar del Rio in October 2015.
- Bill Frank www.jaxshells.org for letting me use some of his photos of Palamedes Swallowtail Pterourus palamedes and Spicebush Swallowtail Pterourus troilus that are rare strays to Cuba.
- Dr Marc Minno for his photo of Chlorostrymon simaethis Silver-banded Hairstreak.
- Sandy Villar Bermúdez for his photo of Tailed Cecropian Historis acheronta and for sending me many photos from Féliberto Bermúdez that are now included on the website - especially his pictures of Stinky Leafwing Historis odius larvae and pupa.
- Paul Jessing for sending me his pictures from Cuba including the Sphinx or Hawk-moth photo below Adhemarius gannascus cubanus (Sphingidae), an endemic Cuban subspecies.
- Rayner Núñez, Douglas Fernández and Eddy Martínez for their useful comment as always and help with identifications.